Being in Bali is also about experimenting some of the most beautiful hotels and villas for a price you can’t find anywhere else. I had the opportunity to stay at the Intercontinental during my trip, and I literally became one of my favorite hotel.
10 reasons to stay at the Intercontinental Bali
- The place is so huge, you’ll easily find a place to chill and relax without be surrounded by annoying people
- They have a lot of restaurants so you can try all of them through your stay, and it’s all very delicious
- You can find a huge lake, 3 pools, and the beach. What more do you need ?
- They actually have 2 spa so you can always find some time to relax and enjoy a massage
- The breakfast buffet is incredible !!! Everything was so delicious and the choice is hard. They also have fresh fruits every day that they can cut or mix for you, it’s the best.
- You can enjoy a beautiful sunset every night as they are located by the beach
- They have swings, hammocks, and puff chair so you can chill all day
- They have outdoor movie night next to the beach, this is the dream !
- The bedrooms are truly magnificent, and confortable. They also have some villas if you want something more private.
- The staff is just the sweetest, they really make you feel like home, and also love to laugh with you.